Wednesday 7 December 2016

donald's trumps







































First in a series highlighting some of the more malodorous views of the President Elect. I'm not sure how universally the word Trump is used to describe a fart (would Americans get this reference for instance, or is it exclusively an English slang word?) but I couldn't resist the pun and it seems entirely appropriate given Mr Trump's history of talking out of his arse.

At the same time as I was working on this, my daughter was drawing at the table next to me.

"I can draw better xxxxx [whatever it was she was drawing at the time] than you", she said.

"Oh, yeah?" I said. "Well, I can draw Donald Trump better than you".

"No, you can't", she said, and promptly dashed off the following sketch. With perhaps, the tiniest bit of coercion from me, she added a poo and some wee to the top of his head, thus making her father doubly proud.

























(Mine) TWSBI Diamond 580 with Platinum Carbon ink on Stillman and Birn Alpha Series paper. Digital colour.

(Hers) Koh-I-Noor Polycolour coloured pencil on photocopy paper.

No comments: