Monday 29 February 2016

portsmouth university





























I was at Portsmouth University last week to do a spot of teaching. It's been a few years since I last taught there and they've invested a lot of money in the interim. The illustration studio was practically unrecognisable and what was (I think) the old fine art space is now a new swanky cafe area with computers and high-backed seating and lots of nooks and crannies for students to hide away in and work. Which they were doing – it seems to be a really well-utilised space. I had a spare ten minutes at lunchtime to quickly sketch a corner of this area, mindful of the fact that I should be drawing more interiors, backgrounds and landscapes. So, note to self: more of the same please.

UniPin fineliner and Winsor & Newton watercolours in A5 Seawhite Eco sketchbook.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.