Saturday 14 March 2015

enormous cock and balls




























I signed in to Blogger the other day and was met with a message telling me to remove any sexual content from my blog or it would be removed for me. In the spirit of mischief, I'm considering creating a series of innocuous posts with provocative titles to see if I can wind up the thought police. Here then, is a recent sketchbook double spread with an ENORMOUS COCK AND BALLS in it.

TWSBI Diamond 580 with Platinum Carbon ink and watercolours, in A4 Stillman and Birn Alpha Series sketchbook.

4 comments:

Dave Shelton said...

As the purveyor, some years ago, of a (reasonably innocent) blog post entitled Graphic Sex, I can only applaud you.

Dave Shelton said...

Oh, and obviously I do admire your enormous and magnificent cock.

Dave Shelton said...

And look forward to your gorgeous tits.

Mike Chester said...

You know when you log in and your dashboard gives you all your stats including the number of page views etc.? Well there was a huge spike on the graph immediately after publishing this post. I suspect a great number of the viewers responsible for this spike will have been hugely disappointed by the visual contents of this post.