Monday 19 August 2013

finished piece pt.1






















I've just finished drawing the final piece (it turned out there were 504 pieces in total unless I've gone wrong somewhere) and have now coloured nos. 1 to 380.

In terms of the digital jigsaw, I've abandoned the roof composite I made previously and have decided to start from scratch. I'm being quite clinical about constructing the finished image and am putting together the puzzle in sections of 3 x 4 pieces which will hopefully make the whole thing a little less disjointed.

I've actually made much more progress than that shown in the image above but I've been recording different stages of the build and intend to show the evolution of the piece over the coming days.

Click on the image for a bigger view.

TWSBI Diamond 580 with Platinum Carbon ink and watercolours, in A4 Stillman and Birn Alpha Series sketchbook.

No comments: