Monday 21 November 2011

(sweary) sketchbook page



I don't know who added such profane language to this sketchbook page (probably the missus) but easily offended readers should probably avoid reading this. And if you are offended then you can fuck off.

(Lots of mistakes in there too. Was I drunk when I – ahem, was the missus drunk when SHE wrote No.3? '... I the trousers and shoes are really rather dreadfully.' Eh?!? It doesn't make sense. It can't possibly have been me who wrote such nonsense. Although I do like the phrase, 'I the trousers'. Like 'We the jury' but for clothes.)


2 comments:

Dave Shelton said...

"So if you are easily offended ... don't be a cunt about it".

Surely it should be "We, the trousers..." what with them being a pair of trousers and all.

Drawing looks fine to me, mister.

Dave Shelton said...

Oh, and someone was recommending this to me at the weekend. Suspect the nib may be a bit fine for your tastes but it's got some give to it. Might be worth a try.